There is also an Oulipo constraint called the Melting Snowball. This is pretty much what you’d expect it to be; it’s a poem in which each line is a single word, and each successive word is one shorter.
solitary brother always looks good but do i
I figured it wouldn’t be too much trouble to change my original code so it can generate these as well.
schooling business matters little think boys and so i
I’ve found, though, that it tends to be much more difficult to find good ones. And, they pretty much all have to end in “I”.
shadowy people would kill you as i
Oulipo is a French movement; apparently this stuff is easier to do in French. Well, I suppose that’s why they call it a constraint.
The C++ code is here.
18 Notes/ Hide
- echophon likes this
- michellestealart reblogged this from nossidge
- whollybabel likes this
- sajjad-g-ali reblogged this from nossidge
- proce5o likes this
- bi-lakaifa likes this
- bi-lakaifa reblogged this from mcdeathride
- mcdeathride reblogged this from literarybinge
- euphoricinebriation likes this
- hungry-for-books likes this
- likeadsandstuff reblogged this from nossidge
- literarybinge reblogged this from nossidge
- legendorga likes this
- averyterrible likes this
- flatluigi reblogged this from nossidge
- davebees likes this
- nossidge posted this